Put unrelenting distractions in their place, get closer to reaching your goals
Frustrated by distractions, demands and pressures? As you evolve as a leader, studies suggest your increasingly hectic pace may contribute to greater stress and reduced productivity. There’s no better time to take control and sharpen your focus.
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you’ll get a practical framework to help restore your focus “muscles” so you can accomplish what matters most to you. The course takes a hands-on, practical approach to building your focus through effective leadership skills such as time management and mindful practices.
Expect to learn how to:
- identify the modern health care workplace environment as a source of worker distraction and poor performance;
- examine the links between attention, resilience, empathy and relationship building;
- cultivate focused awareness and minimize distractions;
- use mindfulness, reflective practice and communication techniques to enhance performance.
Who is this for?
- Physicians at any stage of their career
- Anyone who wants to accomplish goals more efficiently at home or at work
- Anyone who wishes to develop a time management and mindfulness practice to support their career
Nov. 26–27, 2020 (10 am–4:30 pm ET)
This course can be customized and delivered in-house at your organization, meeting or conference to physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams.