To lead others, you must know yourself first.
Increase your effectiveness as a leader by better understanding yourself and your personality preferences.
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you’ll get to explore your leadership potential through a variety of structured interactive activities that will help you better understand your working style, strengths and the value you bring to your team. You will also gain an understanding of others’ working style to collaborate more effectively.
Expect to learn how to:
- explore the relevance of your personality preference profile to your leadership role;
- develop communication strategies for adapting and connecting with others and working in teams;
- discover how stress manifests itself in your personality type;
- examine strategies for adapting your personality preferences to improve your leadership effectiveness; and
- leverage the strengths of your personality profile and manage the limitations in your role as a medical leader.
Who is this course for
Physicians interested in learning more about themselves and how their personality affects their working relationships.
May 6 and 13, 2021
9:30 am–4:30 pm ET each day
Please note: you must have a cma.ca account to register and access our learning management system. Create one here (membership not required).