Get answers to your clinical questions quickly
With evidence-based treatment options, drug content from Micromedex, Canadian and international guidelines and clinical images, you can be confident that you will get the most current information available. Topics are updated daily with new information identified through a systematic review of medical literature.
DynaMed and the Joule app
- Precise search results
- Concise overviews and detailed recommendations
- More than 4,800 medical graphics and images, including 1,000+ images from the American College of Physicians
- Expanded specialty content
- Drug information from Micromedex
- CME credit 0.5 Mainpro+® certified Self-Learning credits from College of Family Physicians of Canada and MOC (Section 2) program credits from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada for each topic reviewed (online version only)
CMA members have access to DynaMed Plus®, a point-of-care reference tool, included in the cost of CMA membership and valued at $395 a year. Not a CMA member? Join today.
Joule Clinical Cases
All content found on joule.cma.ca is provided for information and education purposes. The website provides information on a wide range of health and medical topics. The information is not intended to substitute for the advice of a physician, nor is it intended to provide legal, accounting, financial or tax advice. You should always consult your doctor for specific information on personal health matters, or other relevant professionals to ensure that your own circumstances are considered.
“To stay current with the latest evidence based medicine, I use DynaMed Plus and UpToDate as my go-to references. DynaMed Plus provides me with added confidence when caring for patients.”
— Dr. William Parker, CMA Member